Rooster Creatives is a multi-discipline design agency working at the forefront of digital creation, branding, photography, videography and marketing. In short, we are a one-stop agency, equipped to provide design & marketing support for small to medium companies looking to grow and stay completive in the market.
Marketing Strategists at Rooster Creatives have an essential role in serving as the liaison between the client and Rooster Creatives. You will be overseeing all activities related to helping clients meet their goals and objectives.
We’re a flat organization, that means you’ll have a seat at the table to influence how our company grows. If you are a roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done the type of person, this position is perfect for you!
• Create the vision and marketing strategy for our clients, then work with the team of designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
• Collaborate with our team to create Inbound Marketing Playbooks and Gap Analysis based on client and customer interviews.
• Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics such as blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/White Paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing and others
• Become a Hubspot and Rooster Creatives ninja and keep up with software updates and practices while educating your teammates when necessary.
• Execute our clients’ inbound marketing plans proactively to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals.
• Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
• Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to our clients’ benefit.
• Become the resident expert on our client's industry and marketing.
• Contribute to the client and internal content development.
• Practice your craft by contributing to Rooster Creatives Media’s blog and social media presence.
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
• Health Benefits
• Competitive Compensation
• Opportunity for Growth
• Positive Work Environment
• Great Work-Life Balance
Our office is located in Chino. Don’t waste your life in LA traffic!
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
We do not accept phone calls.
Please send a resume with salary requirements. We'll contact you to schedule an interview if you qualify for this position.