Rooster Creatives is a multi-discipline design agency working at the forefront of digital creation, branding, photography, videography and marketing. In short, we are a one-stop agency, equipped to provide design & marketing support for small to medium companies looking to grow and stay completive in the market.
We are currently seeking a talented PHP Developer. This role is responsible for leading the design, development, and maintenance efforts for all existing and new websites. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, has strong problem solving and analytical skills, is comfortable operating at a fast pace, is capable of overseeing several large projects with minimal input, drives for results and has a high standard for quality.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features as specified by management
- Accurately estimate the scope and efforts required to deliver complex projects
- Work with front-end designers to construct creative solutions
- Stay up to date with developer knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; and maintaining personal networks.
- 3+ years of working with PHP 5.6+ is required
- Proficient in PHP and experience with other languages is a plus
- Experience with any PHP framework (Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.) or an ability to present a sound understanding of one of these frameworks.
- Can quickly learn and work effectively with existing code, new structures, technologies or cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns, and coding best practices
- Experience in REST API development, MySQL and relational database design.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing well-documented and reusable APIs.
- Must have strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Familiar the best practices for web security
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality; solutions-oriented; continuously strives to deliver quality work
- Experience in eCommerce Web Development, including shopping cart
- Experience with PHP 7
- Ability to deliver high code quality through unit testing and linting
- Experience with at least one CMS (X-Cart, Wordpress)
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Our office is located in Chino. Don’t waste your life in LA traffic!
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
We do not accept phone calls.
Please send a resume with salary requirements. We'll contact you to schedule an interview if you qualify for this position.